Supporters' Association


History of Fartown.

The earliest record of a football match being played in the Huddersfield area is in 1848, when a team of men from Hepworth took on a team of men from Holmfirth near Whinney Bank in Holmfirth. Hepworth won a ...

...continued here...

Club Honours

The club's first cup victory was in the 1889-90 season when the Yorkshire Cup was won for the first time.

...continued here...


See how to become a member of the Supporters Association...

RFL Benevolent Fund

Support the RFL Benevolent Fund by following this link.

Membership of the Supporters Association is open to anyone but is subject to approval by the Executive Committee.

The annual subscription is only £5.

Membership application forms:

Please make cheques payable to 'Huddersfield Giants Supporters Association' and post to:
HGSA, Membership Secretary, Turnbridge WMC, 9 St Andrew's Road, Huddersfield, HD1 6SB.

Due to the high cost of post these days we will ONLY issue membership cards at meetings.

It will make life easier for us if you would set up a Standing Order with your bank. The A5 size downloadable PDF form is here.

Alternatively you can pay online with a credit or debit card. [See below.]

What is your name?  

Your address:  

Your Post Code: 

Your phone number: 

Are you willing to help organise the Association?

Your e-mail address?

Other comments:


If using Firefox, simply click 'Send' when the e-mail appears.


Online payment via Creit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal

You do not need a PayPal account to use this service. However, should you want to set one up please follow this link.
Use the first button if you want to set up to renew automatically each year:
Continual annual membership [£5 per annum].


For a one-off payment please use the button below:

One-off Annual Membership @ £5


Please note that PayPal charge us for using this service so we do not receive your full £5.
Please consider setting up a Standing Order with your bank.
For a one-off payment please consider a bank transfer [details can be found on our Standing Order form].
Back to TOP